psychology advising center // PAC
Success is your goal, providing the tools is ours.
The Psychology Advising Center (PAC) is your undergraduate advising resource. Visit the PAC office for more information and tools to guide your undergraduate career. For best results, visit your advisor regularly.
major, minor, and certificates
- Undergraduate Program Syllabus
- Major Checklist
- Minor Checklist
- Psychology Major Handbook
- Apply for Major or Minor status in psychology
- Honors Track
- Human Factors Certificate
hours & contact information
- MONDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- TUESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-5:00
- WEDNESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-5:00
- THURSDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- FRIDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-3:00
ATTENTION: Closed March 13th; Closed May 8th for CSBS Undergraduate Convocation Ceremonies
- There are no Walk-In hours available during the first week of Fall and Spring semesters. (This is due to extremely high student/ advisor ratios). Appointments are needed during anytime of the week.
- Walk-in hours are reserved for 15-20 minute appointments. If you are needing in-depth advising, please make an appointment with us on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Appointments are considered forfeited after 15 minutes has passed.
- Advisors are located in rooms 507 and 508 of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Building. (BEH S)
- *In the uncommon event of an emergency, schedule updates will be posted on Room 507 and students with appointments will be emailed immediately*
Honors College Advising
Academic Advising Coordinator - Honors College
Find our more about the Psychology Honors Track
Preparing for Graduate School
For questions regarding the psychology PhD program at the University of Utah, please contact Cindy White at firstname.lastname@example.org.