psychology advising center // PAC
Success is your goal, providing the tools is ours.
The Psychology Advising Center (PAC) is your undergraduate advising resource. Visit the PAC office for more information and tools to guide your undergraduate career. For best results, visit your advisor regularly.
major, minor, and certificates
Have you declared in your Major or Minor in Psychology? Declaring makes you eligible for a variety of scholarships, leadership opportunities and often improves your personal registration times. Please see the Psychology Advising Center as soon as you meet the requirements. See the Major and Minor Checklists below for specifics on what is needed.
- What Can the PAC Do for You?
- Major Checklist
- Minor Checklist
- Psychology Major Handbook
- Apply for Major or Minor status in psychology
- Honors Track
- Human Factors Certificate
hours & contact information
- MONDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- TUESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-4:30
- WEDNESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-4:30
- THURSDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- FRIDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-4:00
Office Closed for Fourth of July 7/4 and Pioneer Day 7/25. Email and Phone Advising is now Available! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- The first week of Fall and Spring are appointment only (no walk-ins on Mon. or Thurs.)
- Walk-in hours are reserved for 15-20 minute appointments. If you are needing in-depth advising, please make an appointment with us on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Our office is in 507 and 508 of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Building (BEH S).
- *In case of emergency, notices will be posted on doors and students with appointments will be emailed ASAP*
- Please come prepared with questions- we love questions! Often, the most successful appointments are when a student has written down what they would like to discuss.
Join the Psychology Undergraduate Email List
Receive information on upcoming events, research and scholarship opportunities, campus resources and our newsletters! This list is for anyone interested in studying Psychology at the University of Utah.
Honors College Advising
Academic Advising Coordinator - Honors College
Find our more about the Psychology Honors Track
Career Services - Psychology Career Coach
Find more about Psychology Career Services
Preparing for Graduate School
For questions regarding the psychology PhD program at the University of Utah, please contact Cindy White at email@example.com.