psychology advising center // PAC
Success is your goal, providing the tools is ours.
The Psychology Advising Center (PAC) is your undergraduate advising resource. Visit the PAC office for more information and tools to guide your undergraduate career. For best results, visit your advisor regularly.
major, minor, and certificates
Have you declared in your Major or Minor in Psychology? Declaring makes you eligible for a variety of scholarships, leadership opportunities and often improves your personal registration times. Please see the Psychology Advising Center as soon as you meet the requirements. See the Major and Minor Checklists below for specifics on what is needed.
- What Can the PAC Do for You?
- Major Checklist
- Minor Checklist
- Psychology Major Handbook
- Apply for Major or Minor status in psychology
- Honors Track
- Human Factors Certificate
hours & contact information
- MONDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- TUESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-4:30
- WEDNESDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-4:30
- THURSDAYS: Walk-In Only 9:00-3:30
- FRIDAYS: By Appointment Only 9:00-4:00
ATTENTION: Limited advising staff from June 24th- July 10th (less appointments will be available and walk-ins will only be conducted by one advisor instead of two); Closed July 3rd; Closed Early on July 6th and 9th at 1:00 PM for Student Orientations.
- No Walk-In hours are available the first week of Fall and Spring semesters. Appointments are needed during anytime of the week.
- Walk-in hours are reserved for 15-20 minute appointments. If you are needing in-depth advising, please make an appointment with us on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Advisors (Kate Keddington and Brandon Bartholomew) are located in rooms 508 and 507 of the Social and Behavioral Sciences Building (BEH S).
- ***In case of emergency, notices will be posted on doors and students with appointments will be emailed ASAP*
- Please come prepared with questions- we love questions! Often, the most successful appointments are when a student has written down what they would like to discuss.
Honors College Advising
Academic Advising Coordinator - Honors College
Find our more about the Psychology Honors Track
Preparing for Graduate School
For questions regarding the psychology PhD program at the University of Utah, please contact Cindy White at firstname.lastname@example.org.